Good news to all Pinoys out there! starting April 1, 2016 – The Qatar Embassy in Manila has mandated that all visa stamping and any other authentications are to be done thru “DHL” but actually it is not DHL but WWWExpress or WExpress.
Majority, if not all of Pinoys will benefit from this mandate. I have heard and read many complaints, problems, hardships encountered and endured by our kababayans in processing their papers.
- No need to wake up early in the morning
- No more long lines
- No more sleeping in the streets
- No more extra travelling and lodging expense for people in the provinces
- No more hassles of doing the above then you will be informed that your document are incomplete or at worst you don’t have a credit card or ATM for payment.
- and many others
Probably this is the Qatar Embassy’s response to many requests and feedback from the Filipino people. I commend and salute the Qatar Embassy for implementing this. I hope that these service improvements continue for the benefit of all Pinoys!.
Requirements for Family Visit Visa Stamping.
- 2pcs 2×2 picture white background
- Passport (Original)
- Visa notice (print out or photocopy)
- Letter of invitation (UPDATE: This now not required by the Qatar Embassy)
- Payment of 735 pesos each (breakdown into Php350 visa stamping fee + 385 WExpress fee).
Processing is 3 working days.
All other information and requirements are listed in the WWWExpress website. You can also visit and inquire at their branches nationwide. Click here for all other requirements and information regarding Qatar visa requirements and other authentications as listed in WExpress website.
Do you agree that this Qatar Embassy mandate greatly help us Filipinos? All comments are encouraged. Please comment any other issues you have encountered in processing documents from WExpress.
You maybe asking for a sample or template of a letter of invitation. Click here for the template! Cheers!